Snow and Ice Cell Phone Charm Tutorial
Created by: Jan Roberts
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Add sparkle to your smart phone, with this easy to make cell phone charm.
- Use themed charms and beads of your choosing.
- When you open and close jump rings, twist sideways instead of “ovalling” them. This keeps their shape better, which makes them easier to close all the way.
- 1 each [use three 2" pieces] #46-454-21 Artistic Wire®, 24ga, 45ft, Silver Plated
- 1 strand [use 3] #28-000-005-443 Bead, Glass, Faceted Rondelle, 6mm
- 1 pkg of 15 [use 1] #30-718-01 Cell Phone Plug
- 1 dozen [use 1] #49-944-54 Charm, Ice Skate, Cast
- 1 each #44-046-16 Charm, Penguin
- 1 each #44-050-54 Charm, Tiny Snowman
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 3] #37-295-440 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-145-3 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set