Snap into Gear Snap Clip Tutorial
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Stack your components (including the barrette), and select a rivet that is about 1mm longer than the stacked components.
- Note: There is a second ceramic bead (same color) stacked between the gears in this design.
- Use the flaring end of the riveting system to secure the rivet. Be careful not to break the ceramic beads.
- 1 pkg of 16 grams [use 2] #25-087-982 Bead, Ceramic, Tiny Gear, 6mm
- 1 0.5 gross [use 1] #30-720-01-1 Hair Clip, Snap, 39mm
- 1 pkg of 125 [use 1] #69-920-22-1 Rivet, 3/32", Sample Pack, Medium
- 1 pkg of 12 [use 2] #55-000-01 Tim Holtz idea-ology®, Sprocket Gears
- #69-993 Tool, 3/32" Long Reach Rivet Piercing/ Setting