Slated for Chain Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Trim the loops off of the necklace ends with side-cutters, and use a file to smooth flush.
- Use an awl, hat pin, or thick wire to hang the chain. This will help to cut even lengths.
- After gluing the necklace ends to the stone, wrap with scotch or cellophane tape to hold in place. You may need to glue each end at separate times.
- 1 ea #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- 1 strand [use 1] #21-005-176-23 Bead, Gemstone, 25mm Puffed Square
- 1 spool [use eight 2.5" pieces] #40-099-07-1 Chain, Footage, Rollo, 4.5mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #39-184-AP Clasp, Toggle, Cast, 2-Strand
- 1 oz [use 10] #37-136-1 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #48-930-01-AS Necklace End, Beaded, 4 Loop
- #69-048 Tool, Diamond File Set
- #69-270-99 Tool, Lindstrom® Four-Piece Set
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Tooth pick (for mixing epoxy)