This project uses Swarovski crystals. Created by: Tiffany White
- Since they are very close in size, carefully place the Swarovski crystal crosses into the center of the Pavé thread rings so that the holes line up on both beads.
- Thread the sterling silver head pins through both crystals.
- Create a loop on the head pins about 1/4 inch above the top of the crystal thread rings using your round-nose pliers.
- Using your chain-nose pliers, wrap the head pin around the bottom of the loop a couple of times.
- Cut the excess wire using your flush cutters.
- Using your chain-nose pliers, pinch any wire tail in so that is is flush and does not poke.
- Attach the earrings to the ear wires by slightly opening the earring wires and placing the crystals onto the earring wires. Pinch the earring wires closed with your chain-nose pliers.