Silent Night Glass Tile Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Roughen the bail with sandpaper before gluing.
- Use adhesive to: * Seal the front and back of the image.
* Affix some fine glitter to the image for extra sparkle.
* Attach the image to the glass tile.
* Attach the bail; allow glue to cure.
- String onto silkie necklace cord.
- 1 ea #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #41-792-02-2 Bail, Tube Top for Gluing, Large (Yellow)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #83-510-04-042 Glass Tile, Rectangle (Clear)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #61-052-01-84 Silkie, Flocked, 16" (Burgundy) - this color no longer available, black linked in above.
- Copyright-free images, front and back (cut to size)
- Small paint brush from craft store