Signs of Spring Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Use the rose leaf embossing cutter to create two torch-fired metal clay leaf charms. (Alternately, rubber stamp and cut out or make leaves freehand). Patina each with liver of sulfur.
- Use 24-gauge wire to make wrapped loop connectors with crystals, metal beads and metal clay leaves.
- The micro crimping pliers are great for tucking the trimmed wire ends in on the wire wrapped loops.
- 1 each #87-210-18 PMC+, 18g
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 12] #24-990-03 Bead, Seamless, 3mm Round
- 1 dozen [use 8] #05-000-04-12 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 4mm
- 1 dozen [use 10] #05-000-04-193 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 4mm
- 4 each #06-734-14-193 Crystal, Pendant, Pure Leaf, 14mm
- 1 pair #34-543-00 French Hook Ear Wire, Horseshoe, 19x14mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #37-295-455 Jump Ring, Round, 5.5mm
- 1 each #86-322 Liver of Sulfur, XL Gel, 2 oz.
- 1 ozt [use about 30"] #64-329 Wire, Round, 24ga, Half Hard
- #85-355-01 Embossing Cutters, Rose Leaf Set
- #63-528 Polishing Pads, Ultra, 2x2"
- #87-071 Rings & Things Metal Clay Tool Kit
- #63-108 Spray Bottle, 4"
- #66-023 Tool, Hobby Knife
- #69-373 Tool, Nature's Touch Hand Conditioner
- #65-011 Tool, Pliers, Crimping, Micro, 5"
- #69-256-00 Tool, Sanding Pads, Set
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Distilled Water
- Mug Warmer