Shores of Curacao Earring Tutorial
Created by: Jan Roberts
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut tassel chains to different lengths for a feathery look.
- Attach spikes to chain ends with jump rings. Use a larger jump ring to add visual interest.
- This is a great design for clip-on earrings as they are very lightweight.
- 2 pkgs of 10 [use 16] #27-990-23-446 Spike, Thin, 23x4.8mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #43-392-1 Tassel, Chain, 8-Strand
- 1 pair #35-840-02-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Clip Back, Beaded with Loop 16mm
- 1 ounce [use 18] #37-100-1 White Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set