Colorful Artistic Wire craft wire is perfect for jewelry projects, plus other wirewrapping and wireworking projects!
- "Bare copper", "bare yellow brass", bare phosphor bronze", and "tinned copper" will patina over time to create an antiqued look.
- Tarnish-resistant brass and tarnish-resistant silver plate have a special finish that resists tarnish, but should be handled with care. Excessive skin oils will still cause these wires to change color over time.
- Artsy Wire copper-core craft wire is available in Burgundy, Olive, Turquoise and Mauve, with mottled, artsy, antique-like finishes.
- All other options are coated with a permanent color, for brilliance that lasts years.
- Silver-plated colors have an incredible high-shine that needs to be seen in person to be truly appreciated!