Shimmery Spikes Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Measure your wrist and add or remove links to adjust size before attaching spikes.
- Attach two spikes to each link, one on each of the link.
- This design uses one large and one small spike per link, alternating colors.
- 1 dozen [use 1] #40-415-01-6 Chain, Curb with Toggle, 7.5", Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 ounce [use 74] #37-136-6 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm, Antiqued Brass
- 2 pkg of 10 [use 18] #27-990-23-097 Spike, Thin, 23x4.8mm, Dark Brown
- 2 pkg of 10 [use 18] #27-990-23-6 Spike, Thin, 23x4.8mm, Antiqued Brass Plated
- 2 pkg of 10 [use 19] #27-990-44-097 Spike, Thin, 34x4.5mm, Dark Brown
- 2 pkg of 10 [use 19] #27-990-34-6 Spike, Thin, 34x4.5mm, Antiqued Brass Plated
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-148 Chain Stā, White
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers