Shimmering Lotus Earring Tutorial
Paradise shine is one of our favorite colors. It shimmers in just about every color of the rainbow, with extra bursts of greens and purples, but is hard to catch properly in photographs.
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Select your preferred plating and favorite color crystal mini drop bead. (Click into the Related Products tab of any item below for more colors in that shape.)
- Refer to the Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF) for tips on using headpins, jump rings and more. Cut the heads off 2 of the pins, and loop both ends for the lotus beads.
- You can hang both lotus beads one direction, or one up and one down (as I did in this design).
- 2 each #26-750-19-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Lotus Beads
- 2 each #05-056-10-445 Swarovski 5056 Mini Drop Bead, 6x10mm Crystal Paradise Shine
- 1 ten-pack [use 4 pieces] #37-512 Sterling Silver Head Pin, 2", 0.025" Diameter
- 1 dozen [use 2 pieces] #34-563-20 TierraCast Sterling Silver Earring Hook Findings, Plain