These jewelry tools will enhance your metal stamping! ImpressArt Stamp Straight Tape offers a strong ridge for lining up stamps. This non-residual tape leaves a clean surface after use with no sticky residue! The Stamp Holders / Jigs let you metal stamp without the risk of slamming a hammer on your hand. Additional sheet metal tools that crafters and artisans use for metal stamping include:
- Stamp Guides make it easy to stamp mandalas and other intricate patterns, in straight lines or curves.
- Metal files smooth the edges of sheet metal and stamping blanks.
- Bench Blocks (see link at bottom of page) provide a solid surface for hammering.
- Leather sandbags by Beadalon and EuroTool absorb energy, noise, and vibrations. They work great for stamping, chasing and forming.
- Dapping tools (see link at bottom) allow you to create curved shapes in sheet metal.