Seaspray Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Figure out the "top" and "bottom" of the chain, to make sure the shells hang correctly. Attach simple loop crystal dangles to the chain link under the seashell charms for best results.
- Retain shell charms from cut link of chain and attach them with the starfish pendant at the bottom of the chain.
- 1 meter [use two 2" pieces] #40-092-04-MS Chain, Shell
- 1 gross [use 48] #05-328-04-905 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 2 each #06-721-16-124 Crystal, Pendant, Starfish, 16mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-3 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 48] #37-099-10-3 Head Pin, 1", Standard, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Ruler (ask for a FREE Rings & Things ruler wih your next order!)