Santa Baby Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
This design also makes a great Christmas ornament! (Just cut a shorter piece of ball chain.)
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut image to fit frame. Helpful hint: Make a perfectly sized template to cut your paper with by photocopying the open framed pendant.
- Seal images with glue. Once dry, glue front and back together and place in frame. Add additional flat adornments (sparkle fibers, jump rings) if desired. Close frame securely.
- Use a jump ring to attach the glass teardrop to the hinged frame's handle.
- Cut ball chain to desired length and string the ball chain through the pendant bail and attach the clasp (not shown).
- 1 ea #55-700-42-1 Picture Frame, Hinged, Triangle, 1.75x1.25" (White)
- 1 SPOOL [use 24" ] #40-881-1 Chain, Footage, Ball, 2.4mm, 100ft (White) -or- Ball Chain by the FOOT
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #40-801-1 Clasp, Ball Chain, 1.8-2.4mm (White)
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-113-1 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm (White)
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- Copyright-free images, front and back cut to size
- Sparkle fibers (or glitter) from craft store
- Small iridescent bead from your stash - or a Swarovski crystal teardrop!