Sandra Leather Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Squeeze out a few drops of patina on the craft sheet. Apply patina to the edges of the cuff, and then dry-brush patina sparingly to the surface of the bracelet.
- Let Patina dry.
- Set crystal stones in settings with nylon jaw pliers. (Smooth down further with burnishing tool or back end of Sharpie as needed).
- Determine placement of crystal settings, and press awl through the holes in the setting to mark hole locations. On scrap cardboard, pierce awl through the leather and enlarge hole to fit fasteners.
- Add crystals with fasteners, spreading the "legs" in opposite directions. Press legs flat against the back of the bracelet with flat nose pliers.
- 1 each #51-810-10-25 Leather Cuff Bracelet, 1" - Purple
- 3 each #04-470-10-508 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Ultra AB Purple
- 3 each #41-878-56-10-6 Pendant Bezel Setting for 10mm Cushion Stone, 2 Loops - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 pkg [use 6 pieces] #55-000-63 Tim Holtz ideaology, Mini Fasteners
- 1 each #86-422-051 Ranger Patina, Vintaj - Aged Bronze
- #86-930 Ranger Artist Brush Set - 7 pieces
- #69-271-91 EURO TOOL Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-389 Ranger Non-Stock Craft Sheet
- #69-275-31 Wubbers Flat-Nose Pliers
- #65-801 Kemper Metal Awl