Sacred Heart Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Punch holes centered in the top and bottom of the brass heart blanks.
- Following the instructions that come with the BIGkick, emboss the cutout heart blanks to closely match. Patina and polish.
- The 26-gauge brass used for making the fairy-door blanks is lightweight, making them perfect for earrings and embossing in the BIGkick.
- Attach an ear wire to the top hole and add a fluted bead to the ear wire.
- Use head pins to wire wrap the 16 crystal bicone beads. Add eight crystal dangles to each 8mm jump ring and attach each to the bottom hole on the brass heart blanks.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 gross [use 2] #26-453-6 Bead, 3mm Fluted Hogan
- 1 pkg of 10 sets [use use 2 hearts] #44-721-03 Blank, Rectangular Door with Heart-Shaped Window
- 1 gross [use 16] #05-328-04-928 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-362-6 French Hook Ear Wire, Plain
- 1 oz [use 16] #37-415-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-136-6 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-167-6 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 ea #86-310 Novacan Black Patina
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-325-005 DecoEmboss™ Die, Dragonfly Pond
- #63-537 Polishing Cloth, Brilliant® Edition
- #69-324 Sizzix® BIGkick™, Vintaj® Edition
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-235 Tool, Metal Punch, Two Hole