Runaway Bride Earring Tutorial
Created by: Amy Scalise
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- These cute earrings can be made on the run. Super quick & easy!
- Manipulate the bail gently to find your best fit. These bails have long prongs, to fit a wide variety of pendants. If needed, trim the prongs with flush cutters.
- If you like these earrings, check out the matching Going to the Chapel Bracelet.
- 1 strand [use 2] #28-000-017-132 Bead, Glass, Faceted Puffed Fan, Tip Drilled
- 1 doz [use 2] #34-533-SUB French Hook Ear Wire, Economy
- 2 ea #41-520-32 Prong Bail, Tiny Flowers
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #37-212 Jump Ring, Oval, 2.4x1.8mm
- #69-273-06 Tool, Ecco, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers, 5
- #69-273-03 Tool, Ecco, Chain-Nose Pliers, 5"