Ruby Soho Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Amy Scalise
- String in desired pattern, using 3-strand spacer bars as accents. See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet for step-by-step instructions on securely crimping ends of beading wire.
- Use Bead Stoppers to keep your strands under control while stringing.
- Use oval jump rings to attach lobster clasp and large round jump ring to center flower of final spacer bars. (See Jewelry-Making Technique sheet for best way to open & close jump rings.)
- 1 gross [use 96] #05-328-04-911 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 1/10oz pkg [use 6] #41-256-51-4 Beadalon Gold Plated Crimp Bead, Smooth, "Size 1"
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #27-573-4 Gold Plated Metal Beads, Round, 3mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #39-343-4 Clasp, Lobster, 12mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #48-285-32-2 Crimp Cover, 3.2mm
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-123-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Oval, 3x4mm
- 1 oz [use 3] #37-136-2 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 2 pkgs [use 19] #48-980-3-AG Spacer Bar, Cast, Heishi, 3 Strand
- 1 spool [use 24"] #61-723-19-80 Beadalon Beading Wire, 19 Strand, 0.018", 30' Spool - Gold Satin
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-143-08 Tool, Mini Bead Stopper™, Pack of 8
- #65-010 Tool, Pliers, Crimping, 5"
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter