Ruby Red Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Gently dome the wavy disk beads to fit the vaseline trade beads.
- Sandwich the trade beads between two domed disk beads on an eye pin and finish with a wrapped loop.
- Create simple loop dangles with the crystal head pins and attch with a jump ring.
- If you like these earrings, check out the matching Ruby Red Necklace.
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 4] #26-815-217 Bead, Wavy Disk, 16mm
- 1 doz [use 6] #46-372-1-20 Crystal Head Pin, 1.5", 18pp Siam (Ruby Red)
- or -
1 doz [use 6] #46-372-1-12 Crystal Head Pin, 1.5", 18pp Emerald Green
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-722-3 Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-3 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-167-3 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- Not Always Available: 1 strand [use 2] #22-707-RED-30 Trade Bead, Vaseline, Bicone, 12-14mm
For other color options, search our website for Vaseline Bead.
- #69-199 Tool, Dapping Block & Punches, 8 Punches
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece
- #69-346 Tool, Hammer, Brass, 1lb