Royal Rhythm Ring Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Open a jump ring and attach it to the loop on the ring, but don't close it.
- Hold the jump ring with your pliers, and slide half of the crystal channels onto one side of the jump ring. Alternate the crystal channel colors as you add them.
- Switch the pliers to the filled side of the jump ring to attach the remaining channels to the other side.
- Use a second pair of pliers to close the jump ring securely.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 doz [use 9] #46-398-3-08 Crystal Channel, 29ss, 1-loop, Round (Silver Plated/ Amethyst)
- 1 doz [use 9] #46-398-3-09 Crystal Channel, 29ss, 1-loop, Round(Silver Plated/ Light Amethyst)
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-145-3 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 ea #51-010-08-5 Ring, Size 8, 1 Loop (Antiqued Silver Plated)
- #69-269-03 Tool, German, Chain-Nose Pliers, 4.5" (Use 2 pair)