Round Crystal Angel Earrings Tutorial
Design by: CREATE YOUR STYLE and Rings & Things.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- For each earring,string onto one silver head pin: one 9x6mm teardrop crystal; one silver wing bead; one 4mm round crystal; one small silver bead spacer.
- Turn loop on head pin.
- Open loop on bottom of ear wire, attach to loop formed on head pin & close loop to secure.
- For other holiday projects using Swarovski crystals, visit CREATE YOUR STYLE Mini Projects.
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #49-954-03-AS Bead, Cast, Beaded, 3x1mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #49-947-03-AS Bead, Cast, Fairy Wing, Small
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-000-04-02 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 4mm
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-500-09-02 Crystal, Bead, Teardrop, 9mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-223-1 French Hook Ear Wire, 4mm Loop
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-422-1 Head Pin, 2", Standard
- #69-271-08 Tool, Glitter, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-02 Tool, Glitter, Round-Nose Pliers
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter