Rosie Posie Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Create messy wrapped loop blooms using a ball-end head pin, that is layered with a pearl, a brass wavy disk and a sparkly glass bead.
- Connect five 6mm jump rings, looping a bloom through each one as you go to form the earring dangle.
- Using flat nose pliers slightly straighten the end of the ear wire. This will allow a bead to easily slide onto the wire.
- If you like these arrings, check out the matching Rosie Posie necklace
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- 1 gross [use 2] #26-453-6 Bead, 3mm Fluted Hogan (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 strand [use 12] #28-000-011-952 Bead, Glass, Faceted Rondelle, 3mm (Purple Two-Tone)
- 1 strand [use 10] #20-628-15-096 Bead, Pearl, Freshwater, Center-Drilled Keishi (Champagne)
- 1 strand [use 10] #26-818-215 Bead, Wavy Disk, 8mm (Brass)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 10] #37-091-20-6 Head Pin, 2", Thin, Ball End (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 oz [use 10] #37-145-6 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-178-6 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-173-6 Kidney Wire, 25mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set