Robin Eggs Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Karin Davis
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- This necklace uses one 24" and one 2.5" piece of lace.
- Fold each piece in half and knot before adding the crimp ends. Use a drop of glue inside each clasp crimp end for extra security.
- Wrap the head pins loosely around the top to give the crystal 'eggs' a 'nest-like' appearance.
- Customize the necklace to any length. The clasp can be placed in the back or on the side.
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #27-572-3 Bead, Metal, Round, 2mm
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-328-03-141 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm
- 1 ea [use 26.5"] #61-832-12-03 Deer Hide Lace Cord, 2mm - Chocolate
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-415-3 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 oz [use 11] #37-133-3 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- 1 ea #88-801-47-3 Nina Designs Silver Plated Bronze Birds Nest Charm
- 1 ea #88-801-39-3 Nina Designs Silver Plated Bronze Charm, Bird on a Perch
- 1 ea #88-803-02-3 Nina Designs Silver Plated Bronze Clasp, Tulip Hook & Eye Crimp
- 2 ea #88-801-38-3 Nina Designs Silver Plated Bronze Connector, Branch, 3 Loop
- 1 ea #88-801-33-3 Nina Designs Silver Plated Bronze Pendant Connector, Textured Branch, 2 Loops
- #69-273-03 Tool, Ecco, Chain-Nose Pliers, 5"
- #69-273-02 Tool, Ecco, Round-Nose Pliers, 5"
- #69-273-05 Tool, Ecco, Side Cutter, 5"