Ring Me Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here. Continued Below...
- To help keep their correct shape, use 2 pair of pliers to open and close the jump rings.
- The finished length of this bracelet is 8". You can easily adjust the finished length by adding or subtracting the number of beads and jump rings.
- 1 strand [use 22] #28-334-45 Bead, Glass, 7mm Foil Ring
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-343-4 Clasp, Lobster, 12mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-145-2 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 oz [use 23] #37-167-2 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers