Rhinestone Cowboy Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut paper image to fit and glue to to the inside back panel of the shadow box.
- Glue rhinestone and star charm adornments to image. A toothpick is helpful for applying glue and positioning.
- Patina the boot charm and wire-wrap the bead charm; attach to the closure with a jump ring.
- Add ball chain and clasp.
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #26-150-40-6 Bead, Metal, Faceted, 4mm
- 1 spool [use 32"] #40-885-6 Chain, Footage, Ball, 4.8mm, 100ft
- 1 doz [use 1] #44-478-0 Charm, Cowboy Boot, 16x9mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #44-407-0 Charm, Star, Folded, 16x13mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1 (not shown)] #40-805-6 Clasp, Ball Chain, 4.8mm
- 1 meter [use 1"] #46-349-30-042-0 Glass Rhinestone Chain, 3mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #37-099-15-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Standard, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-133-6 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- 1 ea #55-701-04-6 Shadow Box, Hinged, Rectangle, 1.6x0.8"
- #82-596 Craft Brush, Metal Handle
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- Copyright-free image or upcycled paper or postage stamp
- Tooth pick