Expand your resin palette with colorants and powders created specifically for use with resins.
- Choose from a rainbow of Castin'Craft opaque pigments and transparent dyes that work with a variety of brands, including EasyCast, Amazing, and SuperClear.
- Opaque pigments can be blended to create additional colors, and can be swirled to create a faux marble look.
- Transparent dyes can be blended to create additional colors, plus they work great to create a translucent glass effect.
- For a metallic look, try Alumilite metallic powders created for use with Amazing Casting Resin. The powder permanently bonds to the resin and creates a nicer finish than paint.
- Embed Shattered Mica in ICE Resin® and other resins to create sparkling transparent color in jewelry pieces.
- Use mica or ICE Resin Opals to make your own sparkling cabochons using resin molds, or apply resin and inclusions directly into resin bezels.