Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Do not cut the head pins for the red beads. Just add a red bead and make a simple loop at the end.
- Be careful to make all your head pin loops the same size. It may help to draw a line with a permanent marker about 5mm from the point of your pliers.
- Cut 4mm off the ends of the head pins for the white beads. Add beads and make loops.
- Cut 8mm off the ends of the head pins for the blue beads. Add beads and make loops.
- Use a jump ring to attach the head pins to the bottom of a triple star. Put the shortest piece at the front, and the longest at the back.
- Gently open ear wire loop a small amount, and attach other end of star.
- Repeat for other earring, but turn the triple star charm so it is a mirror image of the first earring.