Red Vines and Nibs Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Jaci Boston
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Start with extra leather and thread, cutting off any excess is better than not having enough.
- For security, add additional stitches on the first and last beads.
- Stay focused, the figure-eight stitching is easily done, but it is also easy to make a mistake.
- When using bead thread, like size D Superlon, double the thread and string through the beads twice.
- This bracelet uses 23 6mm beads and has an overall length of 6.5". For a different length, adjust the amount of beads and cording.
- 1 ea #60-270 Adhesive, Super New Glue
- 1 strand [use 23] #21-896-004 Bead, Gemstone, Faceted Round, 6mm
- 1 ea #59-100-03-AS Button, Cast, Apple Blossom
- 1 ea [use 20"] #61-130-05-24 Leather, Greek, 1.5mm, 5 Meter
- 1 tube [use 30" of black color] #61-719-01 SuperLon, D, Earth Mix
Additional Supplies To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #65-000-13 Beading Needle, Size 13