Red Potentilla Posie Bobby Pin Tutorial
Created by: Toni Plastino
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut image or colored paper to size of 25mm round disk with scissors or craft punch.
- Laminate or seal with clear packing tape. Glue to smooth side of metal disk.
- File loop off flower charm, and glue to disk.
- Once cured, glue bobby pin finding to back of metal disk.
- 1 each #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 0.5 gross [use 1] #30-822-6 Bobby Pin, 10mm Round Pad
- 1 dozen [use 1] #29-755-11-L Charm, Wood, Flower, 28x25mm
- 1 dozen [use 1 #44-499-0 Disk, Round, 25mm, 1 Side Scored
- Clear packing tape
- Copyright-free image or colored paper cut to size of 25mm round disk
- Sand paper
- Scissors or 25mm round paper punch (found in scrap booking section of craft supplier)