Purple Cherry Blossom Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosBasic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF) Gluing Hints for Metal Findings (PDF) Continued Below...
- The back of the resin flowers may not be perfectly flat, so use enough E-6000 to fill the gap.
- Allow items to dry on a non-stick gluing surface.
- NOTE - The purple color niobium ear wire color matches the resin flower perfectly, but you might want to consider a less expensive option.
- Optional: Color the filigree with Vintaj Patina/Glaze.
- 1 ea #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 doz [use 2] #44-155-6 Filigree, Square
- 1 pair #34-063-02 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium (Purple)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #27-970-15-271 Resin Flower, Sakura, 22mm (Purple)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set