Pumpkin Harvest Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- Use a tapered flush-cutter to trim the loop off leaf charm to shorten stem. Create a new loop that is closer to the leaves of the charm.
- Create a small coil of 14-gauge copper wire to secure pumpkin bead (on the bottom). Wrap the top of the pumpkin, sliding the leaf charm onto the wire before making the top loop.
- Patina the copper wire, bead, and leaf charm and seal before assembling.
- Create 24-gauge wire coils and attach them by wrapping around base of pumpkin attaching the hogan bead and crystal dangles to these coils as you wrap.
- 1 ea [use 4"] #46-404-30 Artistic Wire®, 24ga, 60ft
- 1 gross [use 2] #26-453-7 Bead, 3mm Fluted Hogan
- 1 strand [use 2] #26-813-202 Bead Copper Rondelle
- 1 dozen [use 2] #44-461-0 Charm, Double-Leaf, 19x16mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-328-03-144 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-389-51-7 French Clip, Plain, 14x11mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 4] #37-091-20-7 Head Pin, 2", Thin, Ball End
- 1 each #86-915 Renaissance® Micro-Crystalline Wax Polish
- 1 each #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- 1 spool [use 6"] #47-405-14 Wire, Copper, 14ga, Round, 20'
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set
- #69-380 Tool, Tapered Flush-Cutter
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 0000 Steel wool (from hardware store)