Provence to Paris Earrings Tutorial
Original Project Name: Lumeria Remembered
Created by: Amy Mickelson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Carefully make a 90 degree bend on the top loop of each oval filigree (use 3 per earring).
- Connect the side loops of the three oval filigrees using 4.5mm jump rings to create a three-sided structure.
- Add a head pin to an 8mm pearl, thread the head pin through each of the three bent loops and make a wrapped loop. This will bring three connectors together at the bottom, forming a basket.
- 1 strand [use 2] #20-638-09-447 Bead, Pearl, Freshwater, Faceted Potato, 8mm (Dark Blue)
- 1 spool [use six 1" pieces] #40-099-17-9 Chain, Footage, Flat with Figure Eight (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 doz [use 6] #05-328-04-194 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm (Provence Lavender)
- 2 each #06-010-11-194 Crystal, Pendant, Briolette, 11mm (Provence Lavender)
- 1 doz [use 6] #44-106-9 Filigree, Small, Oval, 4 Loops (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-380-9 French Clip, Plated (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 oz [use 8] #37-415-9 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 oz [use 6] #37-101-9 Jump Ring, Round, 3mm (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 oz [use 10] #37-133-9 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm (Black Gunmetal)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set