Plumage Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Wrap crystal dangles directly onto the bottom of the pendant and charm first.
- Create additional wrapped dangles for the top of the pendant. Attach the chain and dangles together.
- String the remaining end of the chain through an opening in the pendant and then attach additional wrapped dangles and the charm.
- 1 spool [use 25"] #40-099-17-4 Chain, Footage, Flat with Figure Eight, 2.9mm
- 1 gross [use 15] #05-328-04-905 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 15] #37-091-10-4 Head Pin, 1", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-133-2 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- 1 ea #88-801-50-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Peacock Feather Charm
- 1 ea #88-801-48-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Peacock Feather Pendant
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers