Pink Princess Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here. Continued Below...
- Gently squeeze the prongs on the rhinestone chain ends to prevent chipping.
- Use 4.5mm jump ring to attach clasp to chain end.
- Use 5mm jump ring at other end.
- See Basic Jewelry-Making tech sheet for tips on opening and closing jump rings.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #46-339-30-3 Silver Plated Rhinestone Chain End, for #46-349-30
- 1 meter [use 7.25"] #46-349-30-172-3 Glass Rhinestone Chain, 3mm (Rose/ Silver Plate)
- 1 gross [use 1] #39-227-3 Clasp, Spring Ring, 7mm (Silver Plate)
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Silver Plate)
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-133-3 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm (Silver Plate)
- #69-291 Tool Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set
- Ruler (ask for a FREE Rings & Things ruler in your next order!)