Petite Artemis Angel Earrings Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski crystals and TierraCast® components.
Created by: Rita Hutchinson. Design by: CREATE YOUR STYLE.
- Use the puffed rondelle bead to fill the opening in the large end of the artemis bead.
- Add beads to head pin in same order as in photo.
- Make a simple loop at the top of the head pin (see Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet PDF)
- Slightly open loop on ear wire (see Jump Ring tip in Jewelry-Making Technique sheet) to add angel. Close securely.
- Repeat for other earring.
- 1 ten [use 2] #49-947-04-AG Bead, Cast, Angel Wing, Small (Antiqued Gold)
- 2 ea #05-540-12-01 Crystal, Bead, Artemis, 12mm (Crystal)
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-000-06-01 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 6mm (Crystal)
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-040-06-01 Crystal, Bead, Puffed Rondelle, 6mm (Crystal)
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-705-4-01 Crystal, Bead, Rhinestone Wheel, 5mm (Gold Plated/ Crystal)
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-4 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil (Gold Plated)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-422-2 Head Pin, 2", Standard (Yellow)
- #69-271-02 Tool, Glitter, Round-Nose Pliers
- #65-083 Tool, Pliers, Flat Nose
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter