Periwinkle Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- On two of the round filigrees, bend all the half-moon outer loops up at 90 degrees.
- Add adhesive to the back of the flowers and glue into place in the center of the bent filigrees. These 20mm resin flowers fit snugly into the nest made by bending the filigrees.
- Once dry, glue this component to another (unbent) round filigree.
- Attach ear wires to a half-moon loop on the second filigree.
- Add several small beads to the ear wire for visual interest. Add a dab of glue to keep them in place.
- Use round-nose pliers to crimp loop closed on the kidney wire.
- Design Option: Leave off the round filigree with the bent pieces and just glue to one filigree.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 ea #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 gross [use 2] #26-463-9 Bead, 3mm Round, Corrugated (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 doz [use 4] #44-154-9 Filigree, Round (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 vial [use 4] #20-228-461 Glass, TOHO® Seed Bead, size 11/0, Metallic, 2.1mm (Purple Metallic)
- 1 .5gr [use 2] #34-174-9 Kidney Wire, 37mm (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 pkg [use 2] #27-970-03-621 Resin Flower, 20mm (Periwinkle)
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set