Pearls Before Swine Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Create a saddle for the pig with two filigrees wrapped around his middle.
- Use jump rings to connect the two filigrees at the top. Carefully bend the filigrees around the pig (or use oval mandrel pliers)
and connect at the bottom with another jump ring.
- 1 spool [use 16"] #40-099-08-7 Chain, Footage, Curb, 2.8mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-343-7 Clasp, Lobster, 12mm
- 1 strand [use 4] #05-810-08-201ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 8mm
- 1 ounce [use 3] #37-722-7 Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 dozen [use 2] #44-150-7 Filigree, Harvest
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-422-7 Head Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 ounce [use 9] #37-136-7 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set
- #69-275-83 Tool, Wubbers™, Jumbo Oval Mandrel Pliers (optional)
- Plastic pink pig figurine