PB+J Bracelet Tutorial
Need a personalized bracelet in a FLASH? Whether you make jewelry for yourself, or for sale, these "Alex and Ani" style adjustable bracelets are super easy to make.
Whether you're proclaiming your love for PB&J sandwiches, or the initials of a not-so-secret crush, we have the charms and bracelet supplies you need.
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- No tools required!
- Simply spring open one of the bracelet's loops, and slide the charms on one at a time, making sure they all face the right direction.
- Make sure you like the way they are hanging, and re-hook the loop.
Mix & Match plating colors, or go monochromatic:
- 1 each #49-958-57P-GP TierraCast Gold Plated P Letter Charm
- 1 each #49-958-57B-GP TierraCast Gold Plated B Letter Charm
- 1 each #49-958-65-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Plus Charm
- 1 each #49-958-57J-GP TierraCast Gold Plated J Letter Charm
- 1 each #41-770-01-1 White Plated Steel Wire Adjustable Bracelet with Double Loop
- 1 each #46-970-01-1-22 TierraCast Bright Rhodium Plated Stepped Charm with Topaz Swarovski Xirius Crystal
- 1 each #46-970-01-4-08 TierraCast Gold Plated Stepped Charm with Amethyst Swarovski Xirius Crystal
- To see the full line of letter beads, click into the product details for any of the letter beads above, then click "Related Products".
- To see other finishes of bracelets in this style, click into the product details of the bracelet above, then click "Related Products".