Peachy Keen Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Cindy Morris
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- The crystal pearls are pre-strung. Just remove beads as necessary to make the strands the same length.
- One card of needle-end bead cord is enough to string both the freshwater pearl strand and the crystal bicone strand. Make all 4 bead strands about 16" long.
- Braid the strands together loosely. Leave 2" tails and wrap the cord ends securely with sterling silver wire before adding the cone ends.
- Pull both wire ends through the small end of the cone and a sterling silver round bead, wrap one end around the other, then add 3 bicones before attaching a clasp end directly with a wrapped loop.
- The finished length is 18".
- 1 strand #20-616-015 Bead, Freshwater Pearl, Rice, 5-8mm
- 1 strand #05-810-03-217ST Bead, Round, Pearl
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 32] #24-990-04 Bead, Seamless, 4mm Round
- 1 ea #61-512-01 Beadcord, Size 2, Griffin Silk
- 1 ea #39-550-N Clasp, Toggle, Rose
- 2 ea #88-503-38 Cone, 13mm
- 1 strand #05-810-04-263ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 4mm
- 1 gross [use 110] #05-328-04-937 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 ozt [use 10"] #64-529 Wire, Round, 24ga
- #69-270-99 Tool, Lindstrom® Four-Piece Set
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop