Learn how to polish, color and add charms to an inexpensive brass bangle bracelet and turn it into a finished salable piece of jewelry.
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Polish bracelet with ultrafine sanding sponge. (Or drop into a tumbler with steel shot and ShineBrite for a couple hours.)
- Wipe thoroughly with a soft dry cloth to remove any dust and oils.
- Apply Stamp Enamel to words. Allow to dry for 30 seconds.
- Wipe off excess with a soft cloth, if you can.
- Wait another 60 seconds, then use the ultrafine sanding sponge to remove remaining excess.
- Use 16-gauge 10mm jump rings to attach peace charm and world charm. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)