Patriotic Drops Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Amy Scalise
- Use the 1-Step Looper to create 36 (12 of each color) crystal pearl dangles.
- Cut two 1" pieces of chain and attach 2 dangles per link directly onto the chain. Do not attach any dangles to the last links of the chain.
- Use 10mm jump rings to attach the crystal star pendants to the last chain link, and attach the hammertone links to the third link from the bottom.
- Create two connector with the bicones. Attach the earwires to one end and the chain to the other.
- For more holiday inspirations, check out: CREATE YOUR STYLE 4th of July Mini Projects.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 spool [use 2"] #40-099-06-3 Chain, Footage, Hammered Curb, 3.5mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-328-04-21 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 strand [use 12] #05-810-06-264ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 6mm
- 1 strand [use 12] #05-810-06-260ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 6mm
- 1 strand [use 12] #05-810-06-200ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 6mm
- 2 each #06-714-20-01 Crystal, Pendant, Star, 20mm
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-721-3 Eye Pin, 7/8", Standard
- 1 pair #34-582-SF French Clip, Plain
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 36] #37-099-15-3 Head Pin, 1.5", Standard, Ball End
- 1 ounce [use 4] #37-178-3 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #49-947-71-1 Link, Cast, Round, Hammertone, 25mm
- #69-055 The BeadSmith Pliers, 1-Step Looper
- #69-271-06 Tool, Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers