On My Wrist Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Using beads of the same size in various shapes and materials, makes the design easy to vary from strand to strand while keeping the length uniform.
- Make the loops on the each bead link parallel to each other for the bracelet to lay correctly with an odd number of links.
- This bracelet measures 7.5". For a different length, adjust the quantities of beads and wire accordingly.
- 3 each #26-500-08 Bead, Round, Cut-Out Flower, 8mm
- 1 each #39-572-3ST Clasp, Sliding Tube, 3-Strand
- 1 strand [use 14] #05-810-08-200ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 8mm
- 2 dozen [use 16] #05-000-08-01 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 8mm
- 1 oz [use 42"] #64-327-SF Wire, Round, 20ga, Half Hard
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers
- Ruler (Ask for a FREE Rings & Things ruler with your next order!)