Olive You Drops Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
- Use a texturing hammer to create different a patterns on the copper washers,
- See Technique sheet and Blog articles below for step-by-step instructions on wire wrapping a briolette, and on texturing copper washers.
- Practice makes perfect! It may take a couple attempts to get your wire-wrapping down.
- Antique these earrings after they are fully assembled.
- When punching holes into the copper use a permanent marker to mark where you want your holes to be.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 pair #19-250-342 Bead, Cubic Zirconia, Faceted Puffed Briolette, 30mm
- 1 pair #34-063-41 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 4] #37-050-54 Jump Ring, Copper, Oval, Heavy
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-136-8 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 ea #86-322 Liver of Sulfur, XL Gel, 2 oz.
- 1 ea [use 2] #65-405 Washer Assortment, 80pc
- 1 spool [use two 12" pieces] #47-406-SP Wire, Copper, 22ga, Round, 125'
- #83-101 Sharpie®, Extra Fine Point
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set
- #69-125 Tool, Steel 4" Square Block
- #69-249-03 Tool, Texturing Hammer, Checkered/ Wide Stripe
- 0000 steel wool (from hardware store)