Old World Christmas Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut image to fit frame. Helpful hint: Make a perfectly sized template to cut your paper with by photocopying the open framed pendant.
- Seal images with glue. Once dry, glue front and back together and place in frame. Add additional flat adornments (gift tag) if desired. Close frame securely.
- Use a jump ring to attach the glass teardrop to the hinged frame's handle.
- String chain through the pendant bail and attach toggle clasp parts with jump rings.
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #23-319-043 Bead, Glass, Tip-Drilled Teardrop, 9x6mm (Crystal/ Aurora Borealis)
- 1 spool [use 22"] #40-099-41-1 Chain, Footage, Flattened Long & Short, 3.4mm (White)
- 1 gross [use 1] #39-190-12-1 Clasp, Toggle, Cast, 12mm (White)
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-113-1 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm (White)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-136-1 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (White)
- 1 ea #55-700-13-1 Picture Frame, Hinged, House, 1.75x1" (White)
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- Copyright-free images, front and back, cut to size
- Gift tag (from scrapbooking supplier)