Ode to Tippi Necklace Tutorial
As seen in the Created by: Lindsey Green
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Use Mod Podge® to seal the images and attach them to the tiles.
- See Epoxy Resin Tip Sheet and manufacturer's instructions for step-by-step information on mixing and applying resin.
- For better control, use an old paintbrush to apply the resin on the wood tile.
- 1 ea #82-500-08 8oz EasyCast Epoxy Kit
- 1 ea #60-242 Adhesive, Bead Fix™
- 1 .5gr [use 1] #41-895-50-9 Bail, Cast, Rectangle, Small, For Gluing
- 1 strand [use 4] #28-000-006-211 Bead, Glass, Faceted Round, 4mm
- 1 ea #82-530-5 Castin'Craft Resin Spray
- 1 spool [use 22"] #40-099-58-9 Chain, Footage, Curb, 2mm
- 1 0.5gr [use 1] #39-243-9 Clasp, Lobster, 7x12mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 3] #37-099-20-9 Head Pin, 2", Standard, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 7] #37-113-9 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-136-9 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #29-990-24 Wood Rectangle, Double Drilled, 25x18mm
- Copyright-free image or artwork
- Mod Podge®