New Leaf Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- Use flat-nose pliers to twist the loop on the French hook 90 degrees, so the loop is perpendicular to the hook.
- Use a jump ring to connect the button to the French hook.
- Use a jump ring to connect the leaf charm to the button.
- Repeat to make the second earring.
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-167-9 Gunmetal Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 2 ea #59-100-13-AC TierraCast® Antiqued Copper Plated Button, Cast, Round Leaf
- 1 pair #34-003-12-AC TierraCast® Ear Wire, French Hook Niobium 3mm Bead
- ** 2 ea #88-701-13-341 C-Koop Beads Glass Enameled Copper Charm, Leaf - Olive Green
** We no longer stock these pretty enameled leaves by C-Koop, but we do have similar raw copper leaves
that you can enamel.
Believe it or not, simple torch enameling is not as hard as you might think! Tools
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-03 EURO TOOL Glitter, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-08 EURO TOOL Glitter, Flat-Nose Pliers