Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Using a sturdy pair of flat-nose pliers, gently pry the bail open a little bit (enough to place the prongs into the crystal without scratching or chipping).
- Slide the bail over the cord, place prongs in place in the heart, and gently press the bail closed with finger pressure. If you need a stronger grip, try nylon jaw flat-nose pliers, so you don't mar the bail or the crystal.
- Tie necklace in a bow, at desired length.
- 1 each #06-264-28-410 Swarovski Crystal, Pendant, Truly in Love Heart, 28mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #41-820-06-AB Prong Bail, Spiral
- 1 each #61-479-23 Silk Ribbon, 32"-36", Hand Dyed
- #69-271-91 Tool, Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Pliers (optional)
- #69-275-31 Tool, Wubbers, Medium, Flat-Nose Pliers