My Heart Is All Ears Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rings & Things Staff
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
- Buff both sides of the hearts with the metal reliefing block. The design is reversible and looks great from any angle!
- Substitute niobium ear wires for wearers with metal allergies.
- 1 strand [use 6] #21-884-074 Bead, Rutilated Quartz, Round, 4mm (or other 4mm gemstone bead)
- 1 pair #88-102-18-0 Blank, Artisan Heart, 41x24mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-362-6 French Hook Ear Wire, Plain
- 1 oz [use 6] #37-715-6 Eye Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 oz [use 8] #37-133-6 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-325-002 DecoEmboss™ Die, Deco Motif
- #69-500 Sizzix® BIGkick™, Vintaj® Edition (replaced by Sizzix Big Shot)
- #69-275-53 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-58 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-52 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-327 Vintaj® Metal Reliefing Block