My Gemini Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- For tidy wrapped coils, wrap wire around the eye pin before stringing the bead and finishing with a second eye pin. For more information on making coils, check out Handcrafted Wire Findings (#62-190).
- 1 strand [use 2] #28-000-008-952 Bead, Glass, Faceted Round, 6mm
- 1 doz [use 2] #29-762 Charm, Wood, Gemini, 20x18mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-715-3 Eye Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-3 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 pkg [use about 2"] #47-034 Wire, Silver Plated, 26ga, 65.6'
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #62-190 Book, Handcrafted Wire Findings
- #69-038 Tool, Beadsmith® Miniature Set, Seven Piece