My Beating Heart Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Create a ghoulishly fun and simple necklace with an anatomical heart pendant and a Swarovski teardrop crystal.
- Use 18-20" of wire to wrap the Swarovski crystal teardrop. It is better to have too much wire than not enough.
- If you are new to wire wrapping, use an inexpensive wire such as 22-gauge or 24-gauge Artistic Wire ®.
- Add a jump ring to the wire wrapped teardrop, and slide it, and the heart pendant, onto a ready-made necklace chain.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 each #44-840-10-AS Antiqued Silver Plated Pendant, Anatomical Heart
- 1 each [use 18-20"] #46-454-21 Artistic Wire® Silver Plated Copper Wire, 24ga, 45ft
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-136-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 5mm, Approx. 460 per pack.
- 1 each #06-000-15-20 Swarovski Crystal Pendant Tip-Drilled Teardrop 15mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #40-218-1 White Plated Curb Chain Necklace, 18", Medium, 12 per pack.
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set, 4 per pack, w/ velvet tool bag.