Music Lover Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut out the desired image.
- Consider sealing both sides of the image to prevent possible discoloration of the image.
- The 24mm Piddix collage hearts should fit snugly in the heart bezel, but glue image to bezel cup to prevent the image from floating.
- Read and follow the manufacturer's instructions for preparing resin.
- Slowly pour resin into the bezel. Remove any bubbles by waving a flame over the piece.
- 1 each #46-814-242-3 Amate Studios Silver Bezel, Heart, 1 Loop, 24mm
- 1 spool [use 20"] #40-080-01-32-1 Chain, Footage, Ball, 3.2mm, 100ft
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #40-803-1 Clasp, Ball Chain, 3.2mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 3] #82-597 Mixing Cup, 1oz
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #82-595 Stir Stick
- 1 each #82-503-06 SuperClear Resin, 6oz kit
- Scrapbooking paper or favorite images (you may even be able to find 1" heart images that perfectly fit these bezels)
- Lighter (use flame to draw out the bubbles)